Cute Blinking Blue Cat

27 Jun 2017

[VINEXPO 2017] GREECE



21. Juin 2017


The last day at VINEXPO, the first visiting was Greece section. 
There were free tasting place, I thought that it is nice idea!
You can taste whatever you want there, and if you want to more about the wine you chose, you can visit the relevant stand. 


white wine from Greece!
 Assyrtiko


Blending Assyrtiko with other grape varieties!
It was very good!



White wine from 150 years old grape vine!!!!
150 years old!!!!  
2016 vintage


I tasted one more vintage 2015!
It was better than 2016!



And... VINSANTO!!!!!!!!!!!
Natural Sweet wine from Italy originally,
but the Vinsanto is also created in Greece!



There were 12 yrs, 20 yrs and 30 yrs old vinsanto, 
My favourite was 20yrs old!

This brand's vinsantos are little bit expensive

You can also taste Italian Vinsato if you have less budget!

Check it here (Italiand Vinsanto at Dan Murphy's)




It was very special!
I felt rosemary herb aromas!
In the description, they said "Pine resin송진". 
Therefore it would be great to match with meat as well as fish!




I remember that it was also very nice.


Actually all the wines that I uploaded here are all great wines!



Petit Verdot 100% from Greece! Strong strong!
Very interesting!


OMG I love sweet wines!
This is Sweet white wine,


Sweet red wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment