Cute Blinking Blue Cat

5 Jun 2017

[Journal] Present ☆ Baron de Brane



 

05. Juin 2017

Baron de Brane (23.80 euros) 
Margaux 
2011

I bought it to send it to my friend for present. 
This wine was created in 1989, my birth year.



This wine is the second wine of Chateau Brane-Cantenac located in Margaux. 
(included in the second grand cru class)



50% Cabernet Sauvignon / 50% Merlot
12 months maturation in Oak barrel

Nice to keep 2011 vintage for 10 to 15 years.

OMG, Maybe it was not really good present for my friend... 
because it is little long to wait for the best time to drink...




Anyway, I like "Baron de Brane". 
Last year I tasted this wine (2008 vintage) at a restaurant, and I totally fell in love with this wine.

One day I will definitely visit this chateau!
Not so far! 

Learned more ▼


No comments:

Post a Comment